HTC One X
HTC One X is the company’s new flagship model and it has everything that it needs to make it to the top of the smartphone race. The HTC One X is the first phone to feature a quad core processor and has sufficient 1GB RAM. The NVidia ULP GeForce takes care of all the processing needs in the One X. The design of the One X is very impressive considering the fact that a huge 4.7inch display has been fit in to a phone of reasonable compactness. The polycarbonate unibody is amazing and is scratch proof. There is a 8MP camera on the back that can record 1080p videos at 30fps.
HTC One X – Why and Why not
Why you should get the HTC One X?
- 1.5GHz QuadCore Processor
- NVidia Tegra 3 chipset
- ULP GeForce GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP Camera and 1080p video recording
- Amazing Polycarbonate unibody
- Excellent use of space on phone and superb build quality
- Sufficient 32GB internal storage
- Best in class Super IPS LCD2 of HD resolution 720×1280 pixels
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Full Adobe Flash support
- Excellent connectivity – microUSB (MHL), 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS amd NFC
- Secondary camera and 720p HD Video recording
Why you should not buy the HTC One X?
- Very expensive – Rs35000
- only microSIM card support
- no microSD card slot
- Poor image and video clarity
- No dedicated camera key
- Video call not possible without third party apps
- Non user replaceable battery
HTC One X – Bottomline
The HTC One X is the company’s attempt to get back to the top of the smartphone heap and the HTC One X really impresses. Unlike its predecessors, the One X does not have any problems like Death Grip issues or anything. The One X , priced at Rs35000 offers everything like 8MP camera, quad core processor, a superb polycarbonate unibody and 1080p Full HD video recording.
HTC One X – Best High End phone so far!