Nokia Asha 305
The Nokia Asha 305 is a full touch dual SIM phone from Nokia running on Series 40 OS. Now a days, with smartphones becoming more and more dominant in the market, the dumb phones (not smartphones) have a tough time making it to the pockets of consumers. Nokia Asha 305 aspires to make it to the pockets despite not being a smart phone. It is no dumb phone either. Coming with a hot swappable dual SIM slot, the Asha 305 is a resistive touch phone with a full touch Series 40 interface that has been flooded with cool features. The specifications of the 3inch Asha 305 do not tell much about the phone, but the software tweaks and features give the phone an edge over the competitors like Samsung Chat series which is around the same price. The Nokia Asha 305 has a 2MP camera that does not have auto-focus. For Rs4,500, let us see what the device offers you.
Nokia Asha 305 – Buying Advice
Reasons to get Nokia Asha 305
- Dual SIM
- Good battery -1110mAh
- Stereo FM with RDS
- Average connecitivity – Bluetooth, microUSB
- microSD support till 32GB
- microUSB charging
- Brilliant loud speaker performance
- Decent audio quality for the price
- Great UI for a phone at this price.
- MeeGo like UI with tons of software features
- Excellent phonebook
- Great messaging
- Good build quality
- Nokia Maps allows navigation
Reasons to avoid the Nokia Asha 305
- Very poor display( that is what you get for Rs4,500)
- No smart dialing
- Sometimes slow and sluggish because of minimal(32MB) RAM
- Poor camera
- No WiFi, 3G, GPS
- Resistive touch lets down smooth UI with sluggish touches
Nokia Asha 305 – Bottomline
The Nokia Asha 305 is an ideal choice for the people who are content with their phone being able to call, play music, wake them up with alarms and just the basic features. Asha 305 does just that and mixes it with a touch screen and just 3 buttons. For Rs4,500 , the Nokia Asha 305 is a good choice for dual SIM feature phone.
Nokia Asha 305 – Feature rich Dual SIM phone that is slow and sluggish.